// LIVE BLOGGING // GLOBALSIGN SSL
Names of data
The Cricketer Publishing Limited (TCPL)
The Cricketer Publishing Limited
49 Heworth Village
Phone: 0203 1981 359
Contact number (optional)
Payment information (when purchasing from The Cricketer Shop)
Sources of personal
You as a customer of TCPL, be that purchasing a subscription to The Cricketer or purchasing a mail order item or You as provider and consenter to receive email communications as determined by your preferences in our Preference Centre
The Cricketer will process your personal data for the purposes of:
· Servicing your subscription or mail order
· Identification purposes
· Quality and improvement monitoring
· Direct marketing if you have consented to this
· Profiling for marketing and insight purposes
Who we will disclose your personal data to
· Mailing houses for the purpose of mailsorting subscriber addresses ready for mailing subscription copies of The Cricketer
· Magazine printers for the purpose of printing address information on to subscription copies of The Cricketer
· Subscription software companies who allow us to manage our subscription database. This will be only be accessible by such companies for purposes of maintenance/bug fixes.
Legal basis for processing your personal data:
The legal basis for the collection and processing of your personal data is:
• Administration and identification: that it is necessary to fulfil the contract that you are going to enter into or have entered into with us
• Direct marketing – which may include profiling for the purposes of direct marketing that you have given your consent
• In all other cases: that it is necessary for our legitimate interests and does not prejudice or harm your rights and freedoms
Your right to
You have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. If you do, it will not affect the lawfulness of any processing for which we had consent prior to your withdrawing it.
We hope you would like to hear from us from time to time by and that you will allow us to use your personal data for direct marketing and to tailor our marketing communications to suit what we think you will find interesting and relevant (profiling).
You can choose the information you receive by selecting your preferences on sign up. You can change your mind at any time.
Location of your
We will normally keep your personal data within the European Economic Area. Data is normally stored in the EU but may, on occasion, be accessed for problem determination purposes by our service provider outside the EU but the access is subject to safeguards approved by law.
How long we will keep
your personal data for
Your personal data will be retained by TCPL for 2 years following your last interaction with us.
Your rights in
respect of your personal data
You have the right of access to your personal data and, in some cases, to require us to restrict, erase or rectify it or to object to our processing it, and the right of data portability.
If you have any concerns or complaints about how we are handling your data please do not hesitate to get in touch by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0203 1981 359